1.This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2.We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy or Campaign, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
4. You shall not use the Platform for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the Campaign is applicable only for Swiggy Mobile App users.
- You should be a Swiggy Super membership user to play Super
- You are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872; You shall be in whole compliance of and adhere to all laws and regulations; and
- That you have never been convicted of any crime under the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
You are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872; You shall be in whole compliance of and adhere to all laws and regulations; and
6. Details of the Contest:
- You must place your food orders between 4 p.m. and 11 p.m. from 23rd March to 12th May to be eligible for the Campaign.
- Minimum payable amount should be Rs.200. Only completed orders will eligible.
- A maximum of three orders from the same restaurant, in the same city, in a day will be counted for the contest.
- Orders from only one device for the linked phone number will be considered for the contest.
- All communication will be shared via e-mail.
7. Winners will be chosen under the following categories:
- Mega Bumper Prize – The top two participants will be eligible for the mega bumper prize at the end of the Campaign.
- Runner up Prize – Top 3 runner ups will win
- Weekly Mega Prize – The top participant who orders the most for the week will be chosen as the winner for the week and will be eligible for a weekly mega prize.
- 4 lucky winners who place more than 5 orders a week will win Swiggy food vouchers worth 5K every week.
8. All rights with respect to selection of the winner shall vest with Us and shall be done as per the procedure adopted in Our sole discretion. Our decision in this regard will be final.
9. This Campaign is valid in all cities except cities in Tamil Nadu. The minimum age of such participant shall be 18 years.
10.The Customer shall not damage or misuse intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any third party. All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols etc being displayed on page are the exclusive property of Swiggy and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law. You must place your food orders between 4 p.m. and 11 p.m. from 23rd March to 12th May to be eligible for the Campaign.
11.There is no cash alternative to the prize / benefits hereunder. Further, such benefits do not give any additional guarantee or warranty and are non- transferable.
12.Swiggy shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in the Campaign.
13.You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Swiggy harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Swiggy as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this Policy by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in wilful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
14. This Policy shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this Policy.