Bundl Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Swiggy”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is introducing a Campaign (“Campaign”) during the period of 6th February to February 15, 2019, wherein the user (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “Customer”) has an opportunity to participate in a #VoiceOfHungerChallange promotional campaign and subject to the terms of this Policy mentioned below (“Policy”).
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules
thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as
amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy or Campaign, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
- To participate in the Campaign, you need to fulfill the following
- you shall be a Swiggy user
- you are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- you shall be in whole compliance of and adhere to all laws and regulations; and
- that you have never been convicted of any crime under the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- Swiggy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Campaign or violates the Policy.
- How to play:
- Step1: Just follow @SwiggyIndia on Instagram
- Step2: Open the Direct Message tab on Instagram to send a message to @SwiggyIndia
- Step3: Next, click & hold on the voice note feature to record your entry for that specific challenge. You can participate an unlimited number of times to get the perfect entry.
- Step4: Share a screenshot of your entry using #VoiceOfHungerChallange & tag @SwiggyIndia.
- The details of the contest are:
- Platform: Instagram & Twitter
- Contest communication will be shared on our Twitter & Instagram channels
- Contest details: Swiggy’s Voice of Hunger is the ultimate hunger challenge. Where we will ask
participants to create food dishes using the Instagram voice note feature.
- Announcement: Swiggy will be announcing winners on 15th February 2019 on the respective social channels
- Gratification details:
Bumper Prize: Top Participants who finish all challenges to win free food for a year.
- Total of winners – 2
- Each winner can redeem coupon(s) to order food from Swiggy only, subject to the following:
- Max Usage – 52 times, one a week only.
- Order value Cap: Rs. 500
- Minimum order – Rs.200
- Validity- 1 year
- Each challenge gratification: After each challenge, Top 10 participants will be chosen & gratified with food vouchers.
- Total winners – 10 each for 5 challenges Gratification: Each winner gets Rs.1000 voucher,
- max discount – Rs.200 on every order
- Each winner can redeem coupon(s) to order food from Swiggy only, subject to the following T&C’s:
- a)Max usage – 5 times
- b)Minimum order value 99
- c)Validity – 1 month
- All rights with respect to the selection of the winner shall vest with Us and shall be done as per the procedure adopted in our sole discretion. Our decision in this regard will be final.
- This Campaign is valid in all cities except cities in Tamil Nadu. The minimum age of such participant shall be 18 years. Campaigns is applicable only for Swiggy Mobile App users.
- The Customer shall not damage or misuse intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any third
party. All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols etc being displayed on the page are the exclusive
property of Swiggy and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any
unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize/benefits hereunder. Further, such benefits do not give any
additional guarantee or warranty and are non- transferable.
- Swiggy shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to
participation by any person in the Campaign.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Swiggy harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs,
expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by
Swiggy as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this Policy by You; (ii) violation of applicable
laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
- This Policy shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore
shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this Policy.