Terms & Conditions:
Bundl Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Swiggy”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is introducing contest to be held on 06th December, 2019, wherein the user (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “Customer”) has an opportunity to participate in a #GharKaKhanaAurSwiggy promotional campaign and subject to the terms of this Policy mentioned below (“Policy”).
1. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy or Campaign, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
4To participate in the Campaign, You need to fulfill the following criteria:
· You shall be a Swiggy user
· You are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
· You shall be in whole compliance of and adhere to all laws and regulations; and
· That you have never been convicted of any crime under the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
5. Swiggy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Campaign or violates the Policy.
6. How to play:
. Follow Swiggy on Twitter
· Carefully observe the clues and tell us what dishes the Sharma family may have ordered from Swiggy.
· Now go on the Swiggy App, type the dish name on the search bar.
· Keep trying till you find the dish with an image of the exact same orange bag. You need to find all FOUR!
· Take a screenshot of all dishes all 4 dishes from the search page and share them on Twitter with the hashtag #GharKaKhanaAurSwiggy to win 25k worth Swiggy vouchers!
7. The details of the contest are:
· Platform: Twitter
· Contest communication will be shared on Twitter only.
· Announcement: Swiggy will be announcing winners 9thrd December 2019 on Swiggy’s Twitter handle.
· Gratification: In total 50 participants will win Swiggy food vouchers worth Rs.500 each
· All rights with respect to the selection of the winner shall vest with Us and shall be done as per the procedure adopted in Our sole discretion. Our decision in this regard will be final.
8. This Campaign is valid in all cities except cities in Tamil Nadu. The minimum age of such participant shall be 18 years.
9. Campaign is applicable only for Swiggy Mobile App users.
10. The Customer shall not damage or misuse of intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any third party. All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols etc being displayed on the page are the exclusive property of Swiggy and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law.
11. There is no cash alternative to the prize/benefits hereunder. Further, such benefits do not give any additional guarantee or warranty and are non- transferable.
12. Swiggy shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in the Campaign.
13. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Swiggy harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Swiggy as a consequence of (i) violation of the terms of this Policy by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
14. This Policy shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this Policy.