- Consumers to use coupon code “Healthy” on Healthy Category Bar on Swiggy Platform.
- On first healthy order: Stand a chance to win MI bands which shall be given to 100 lucky winners by Xiaomi. (To be declared on7th April)
- On second healthy order: Get a 1 month free customized diet plan on HealthifyMe from HealthifyMe.
- On third healthy order: Get up to Rs.150 off on bookings on PlayO
- On fourth healthy order: Get a free 1 week Fitness pass from Fitternity
- On fifth healthy order: Get a full body checkup at just 399 and a 1 month free subscription from mFine
Terms of the Offer:
- Minimum order value of INR 199;
- Valid on all modes of payments;
- Vouchers will be sent via Email/SMS for all valid users within 7 business working days;
- Lucky winners of MI to be declared on April 7th, 2020.
- The coupon and services are provided by Xiaomi, HealthifyMe,PlayO, Fitternity, mFine and in case of any issue/dispute relating to the services, the user shall contact the above mentioned companies directly. Swiggy will have no role to play in case of such issues/disputes arising out of the services.
- Only in case of any issue regarding application of code on the Platform, the issue shall be addressed to Swiggy.
Terms & Conditions:
Bundl Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Swiggy”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is introducing contest to be held from 6th March, 2020 on to 7th April, 2020, wherein the user (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “Customer”) has an opportunity to participate in a Healthy promotional campaign on Swiggy (“Platform”), subject to the terms of this Policy mentioned below (“Policy”).
1. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy or Campaign, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
4. To participate in the Campaign, You need to fulfill the following criteria:
· You shall be a Swiggy user
· You are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
· You shall be in whole compliance of and adhere to all laws and regulations; and
· That you have never been convicted of any crime under the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
5. Swiggy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Campaign or violates the Policy.
6. This Campaign is valid in Mumbai, Bangalore,Delhi,Gurgaon, Noida from Healthy Category Bar on Swiggy. The minimum age of such participants shall be 18 years.
7. Campaign is applicable only for Swiggy Mobile App users.
8. The Customer shall not damage or misuse intellectual property rights belonging to Swiggy, Xiaomi, HealthifyMe,PlayO, Fitternity, mFine or any third party. All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols etc being displayed on the Platform are the exclusive property of Swiggy and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law.
9. There is no cash alternative to the prize/benefits hereunder. Further, such benefits do not give any additional guarantee or warranty and are non- transferable.
10. Swiggy shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in the Campaign.
11. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Swiggy harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Swiggy as a consequence of (i) violation of the terms of this Policy by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
12. This Policy shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this Policy.