If you were waiting for something just like this, wait no more. Swiggy, India’s fastest food delivery app, brings to you the chance to attend Road to Ultra: India for free! All you have to do is:
Get on Swiggy and order in
Use code ULTRA while placing your order
Tada! You stand a chance to win free couple tickets. The contest ends on the 2nd of September 2017! Winners will receive further details on their registered email address by 4th of September 2017.
Road to Ultra is a one-day, single-stage music event created by the team behind the electronic dance music festival, Ultra Music Festival. Ever since its 2012 debut in Seoul, Road to Ultra events have drawn widespread popularity in Thailand, Colombia, Macau, Japan, Puerto Rico, Chile among other countries.
September 2017 sees Road to Ultra make its India debut in 2 cities, Delhi and Mumbai with The Chainsmokers as the festival headliners. Fusing catchy pop hooks with dance music, Alex Pall and Andrew Taggart – collectively known as The Chainsmokers – have become the flag-bearers of contemporary EDM. With a relatively-short career glittered with collaborations with A-listers such as Coldplay and chart-topping tracks, their highly-anticipated India debut promises to be a delight.
Road to Ultra: India – Mumbai
Date: September 7th
Venue: Mahalaxmi Racecourse,
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Road to Ultra: India – New Delhi
Date: September 8th
Venue: India Expo Mart,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Terms & Conditions
- The event is managed by Percept only. Swiggy will not entertain any reimbursements claims in case the event gets cancelled.
- Contest is valid till September 2nd, 2017
- Swiggy reserves the right to cancel, modify, or extend the contest.
- Swiggy’s deliverables are limited to free couple tickets only. Swiggy will not be paying a winner’s travel and accommodation costs.
- Attendees must maintain decorum and comply to the festival rules. Percept holds sole control over admission into the venue.
- Contest is valid only to residents in India.