Bundl Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Swiggy”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is introducing a Campaign (“Campaign”) during the period of 23rd October to 24thOctober wherein the user of the Platform (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “Customer”) has an opportunity to participate in a “Super Pictorama Game” promotional campaign and subject to the terms of this Policy mentioned below (“Policy”).
1. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy or Campaign, at any time without any prior written notice to you.
4. You shall not use the Platform for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuse any policy and rules of the contest.
5. To participate in the Campaign, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You should be a Swiggy user.
- You are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- You shall be in whole compliance of and adhere to all laws and regulations; and
6. Swiggy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Campaign or violates the Policy.
7.Contest Order Eligibility:
You need to be an active Swiggy member to play Super PitctureIt Game, during the effective period that is from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM on 23rd & 24th October 2019 and it will have 5 levels, the person who finishes all 5 levels in minimum time will be chosen as the final winner.
Winners will be chosen under the following criteria:
- 5000* participants who cross-level one – Free Super membership for Re.1
- Fastest thousand participants to finish the game will win Swiggy Vouchers, the breakdown below:
|Swiggy Voucher Amount||5000||2000||1000||500|
|Top 1000 winners breakdown||Fastest 100 participants||101-150||151-250||251-500|
- The details of the contest are:
- Platform: Microsite
- Contest communication will be shared via email, social and digital ads
- Contest details: The game is based on the concept of connecting the dots by finding an optimized path from the source to the destination.
- Announcement: As the participants who finish the level, he/she will be notified on a real-time basis.
- Gratification: All coupon codes will be shared with the winner within 5 working days
- SUPER memberships being offered at Re.1 will be available with users who aren’t SUPER at the time of contest within 5 working days. For those who have an active SUPER plan, the Re.1 plan will be available when the current plan expires or within 5 working days (whichever comes earlier)
9. *All rights with respect to selection of the winner shall vest with Us and shall be done as per the procedure adopted in Our sole discretion. Our decision in this regard will be final.
10. This Campaign is valid in all cities except cities in Tamil Nadu. The minimum age of such participant shall be 18 years.
11. The Customer shall not damage or misuse intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any third party. All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols, etc. being displayed on the page are the exclusive property of Swiggy and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law.
12. There is no cash alternative to the prize/benefits hereunder. Further, such benefits do not give any additional guarantee or warranty and are non- transferable.
13. Swiggy shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in the Campaign.
14. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Swiggy harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Swiggy as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this Policy by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
15. This Policy shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this Policy.