Terms & Conditions:
Bundl Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Swiggy”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is introducing a Campaign (“Campaign”) on 29th August, 2019 wherein the User (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “Customer”) has an opportunity to participate in a Swiggy Throwback promotional campaign subject to the terms of this policy mentioned below (“Policy”).
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy or Campaign, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
4. To participate in the Campaign, You need to fulfil the following criteria:
- you shall be a Swiggy User
- you are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- you shall be in whole compliance of and adhere to all laws and regulations; and
- that you have never been convicted of any crime under the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- Swiggy’s employees and close family of Swiggy’s employees are not eligible to participate.
5. Swiggy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Campaign or violates the Policy.
6. How to play:
- Step1: On 29th August, Swiggy will be posting a tweet with a throwback picture which includes caricatures of characters from 12 of Our iconic TV/digital ads on Twitter
- Step 2: Users have to identify the ads in which the characters are present and revert back to Us via Direct Message.
- Step 3: Lucky ten Users who identify all the 12 ads/characters will get personalized posters from Us which will be couriered to them in 2 weeks time. For personalization, we will be requesting users to share a picture and will be subject to the Users providing their images to Us and granting Us permission to use their images for the same.
7. The details of the contest are:
- Platform: Twitter
- Contest communication will be shared on Our Facebook, Twitter & Instagram channels
- Contest details: Swiggy will be posting an image including caricatures of characters from 12 of our TV/digital ads. Lucky ten Users who identify the ads and reach out to us via Direct Messaging will get personalized posters from Us which will be couriered to them.
- Announcement: Swiggy will be announcing winners on 30th August, 2019 on Swiggy’s social handle.
- Challenge Construct: Users have to identify the ads that the characters in the poster are from.
- Gratification: Lucky ten Users who revert to us via Direct Messaging identifying all the 12 ads/characters will get personalized posters couriered to them in 2 weeks time.
8. All rights with respect to selection of the winner shall vest with Us and shall be done as per the procedure adopted in Our sole discretion. Our decision in this regard will be final.
- This Campaign is valid in all cities except cities in Tamil Nadu. The minimum age of such participant shall be 18 years.
Campaigns is applicable only for Swiggy Mobile App Users.
- The User shall not damage or misuse any of intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any third party. All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols etc being displayed on page are the exclusive property of Swiggy and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize/benefits hereunder. Further, such benefits do not give any additional guarantee or warranty and are non- transferable.
- Swiggy shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any User in the Campaign.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Swiggy harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Swiggy as a consequence of (i) violation of the terms of this Policy by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
- This Policy shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this Policy.