Bundl Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Swiggy”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is introducing contest to be held on 18th August, 2019, wherein the user (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “Customer”) has an opportunity to participate in a #SwiggyIn500Cities promotional campaign and subject to the terms of this Policy mentioned below (“Policy”).
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy or Campaign, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
To participate in the Campaign, You need to fulfil the following criteria:
- You shall be a Swiggy user
- You are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- You shall be in whole compliance of and adhere to all laws and regulations; and
- That you have never been convicted of any crime under the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
Swiggy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Campaign or violates the Policy.
How to play:
- Participants have to find all the city names using the clues posted on Instagram stories.
- All users must do is Add Post To Their Story and write the answer to the revised post caption, tag Swiggy to win total vouchers worth INR 5000 in total.
6. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #SwiggyIn500Cities and tag @swiggyindia.
The details of the contest are:
- Platform: Instagram
- Contest communication will be shared on Instagram only.
- Contest details: find all the 5 cities names, using clues posted on stories
- Announcement: Swiggy will be announcing winners on 9th October on Ingram
- Gratification: Swiggy vouchers worth INR 1000 for the first 5 users who decode the clue.
- All rights with respect to selection of the winner shall vest with Us and shall be done as per the procedure adopted in Our sole discretion. Our decision in this regard will be final.
- This Campaign is valid in all cities except cities in Tamil Nadu. The minimum age of such participant shall be 18 years.
- Campaigns is applicable only for Swiggy Mobile App users.
The Customer shall not damage or misuse of intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any third party. All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols etc being displayed on the page are the exclusive property of Swiggy and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law.
There is no cash alternative to the prize/benefits hereunder. Further, such benefits do not give any additional guarantee or warranty and are non- transferable.
Swiggy shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in the Campaign.
You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Swiggy harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Swiggy as a consequence of (i) violation of the terms of this Policy by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in misconduct or negligence on Your part.
This Policy shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this Policy.