Bundl Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Swiggy”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is introducing a Campaign (“Campaign”) during the time period of 11 am to 7 pm on 5th September 2020, wherein the User (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “Customer”) gets an opportunity to participate in “The Playlist Buffet” promotional campaign subject to the (“Terms and Conditions” ) of this Policy as mentioned below (“Policy”).
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy or Campaign, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
- To participate in the Campaign, You need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You shall be a Swiggy user;
- You are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- You shall be in whole compliance of and adhere to all laws and regulations;
- That you have never been convicted of any crime under the Indian Penal Code, 1860; and.
- You shall not be an employee of Swiggy or a party related to an employee of Swiggy.
- Swiggy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Campaign or violates the Policy.
- All rights with respect to selection of the winner shall vest with us and shall be done as per the procedure adopted in our sole discretion. Our decision in this regard will be final.
- This Contest is valid in all cities except Tamil Nadu. The Contest is applicable only for Swiggy Users.
- The participant User shall not damage or misuse intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any other third party. All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols etc being displayed on the Platform are the exclusive property of Swiggy and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law
- How to play:
- Step1: Follow @SwiggyIndia on Instagram
- Step2: Read the clues on Swiggy’s Instagram account
- Step3: Swipe up and look for the answer in the playlist on Spotify’s App
- Step4: Encircle the answer and tag @spotifyindia & @swiggyindia in your Instagram account.
There shall be a total of 35 Users who shall be chosen as winners of the Campaign and shall be eligible for the Campaign prize, 5 winners for every round. Selection of winners will be at the sole discretion of Swiggy.
Spotify has no liability in the distribution of gratification, Spotify is solely partnering to promote the social campaign.
- The details of the contest are:
- Contest Period:28th September, 11 am to 7 pm
- Contest communication will be shared on Instagram
- Contest details: Swiggy in collaboration with Spotify presents a “7-course buffet”. Swiggy will ask seven questions to its fans & users have to find answers in Swiggy’s Spotify account.
- Platform: Instagram only
- Announcement: Swiggy will be announcing winners on 5th September 2020 on the respective social channels
- Challenge Construct: In total there will be 7 challenges.
- We do not collect any participation fees for participating in the Campaign. Participation in the Campaign is entirely voluntary.
- Gratification: Each challenge shall have 5 winners and shall be rewarded with Swiggy Money in their wallet subject to the terms and conditions as prescribed below:
- Swiggy Money shall be used to order food on Swiggy’s platform only,
- Reward: Rs.1000 (Swiggy Money) in Swiggy Wallet
- Validity- 1 year
- The campaign is applicable only for Swiggy Mobile App users.
- The Customer shall not damage or misuse intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any third party. All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols, etc being displayed on the page are the exclusive property of Swiggy and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize/benefits here. Further, such benefits do not give any additional guarantee or warranty and are non- transferable.
- Swiggy shall not be responsible for any loss, injury, or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in the Campaign.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Swiggy harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Swiggy as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this Policy by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
- This Policy shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this Policy.