Bundl Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Swiggy”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is introducing a Campaign (“Campaign”) during the time period of 9th April to 18th April 2021, wherein the user (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “Customer” or Participant ) gets an opportunity to participate in “Swiggy Forkcast” promotional campaign subject to the (“Terms and Conditions” ) of this Policy as mentioned below (“Policy”).
By participating in this Contest(s), each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy or Campaign, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
- To participate in the Campaign, You need to fulfil the following criteria:
- You shall be a Swiggy user;
- You are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- You shall be in whole compliance of and adhere to all laws and regulations;
- That you have never been convicted of any crime under the Indian Penal Code, 1860; and.
- You shall not be an employee of Swiggy or a party related to an employee of Swiggy.
- Swiggy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Campaign or violates the Policy.
- All rights with respect to the selection of the winner shall vest with us and shall be done as per the procedure adopted in our sole discretion. Our decision in this regard will be final.
- This Contest is valid in all cities except Tamil Nadu. The Contest is applicable only for Swiggy Users.
- The participant User shall not damage or misuse intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any other third party. All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols etc being displayed on the Platform are the exclusive property of Swiggy and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law
9.How to play:
- Step 1:
Follow @swiggy_in on Twitter
- Step 2:
Tweet to @swiggy_in in the format:
If (cricket theory regarding the day’s match)
I want _________(the dish)
Because ________ (logical reasoning behind the theory)
- Step 3: If Swiggy acknowledges your forkcast by retweeting, your forkcast is then accepted
- Step 4: watch the match, & if your ForkCast is correct, our customer care team shall DM you with voucher details within 48 hours.
10. The details of the contest are:
Contest details: Swiggy presents “ForkCast”. Users have to tweet to us with their cricket theories and analysis that might happen in the day’s match, based on logical rationale. They ask for a specific dish as gratification in case their theory comes true in the course of the match. Around 20-50 quote retweets will be done by Swiggy if the ForkCast is plausible
- Contest Period: 10th April to 18th April 11:59 PM
Contest communication will be shared on Swiggy’s Twitter and Instagram
- Contest details: Swiggy presents “ForkCast”. Users have to tweet to us with their cricket theories and analysis that might happen in the day’s match, based on logical rationale. They ask for a specific dish from a specific restaurant as a gratification in case their theory comes true in the course of the match. Around 20-50 quote retweets will be done by Swiggy if the Forkcast is plausible
- Platform: Twitter only
- Announcement: Swiggy will be Quote Retweeting the Forkcasts we accept. In case the user’s Forkcast comes true, Swiggy customer care will contact you via Twitter DM within 48 hours and send you the gratification.
- Winner selection: 25 winners may be chosen every day.
- Gratification: Selected 25 winners will win 500 Rupees of Swiggy cash voucher cash
- Swiggy Money voucher shall be used to order food on Swiggy’s platform only,
- Reward: Swiggy Money voucher code worth Rs.500 to be redeemed
- Validity- 6 months
11. The campaign is applicable only for Swiggy Mobile App users and only for restaurant orders on Swiggy.
12. Winners will be rewarded a Swiggy Money voucher of Rs. 500 which can be redeemed as Swiggy Money to their associated Swiggy account. This reward shall be subject to Winners activating and enabling their Swiggy Money on their Swiggy accounts.
13. A one-time verification might be needed to activate the Swiggy Money wallet. Users can enter in a text box details of their PAN/License/Passport etc.
14. The Customer shall not damage or misuse intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any third party. All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols, etc being displayed on the page are the exclusive property of Swiggy and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law.
15.There is no cash alternative to the prize/benefits here. Further, such benefits do not give any additional guarantee or warranty and are non-transferable.
16.Swiggy shall not be responsible for any loss, injury, or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in the Campaign.
17. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Swiggy harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Swiggy as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this Policy by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
18. This Campaign is purely a Game of skill which is legal, as is excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislations including, the Public Gambling Act of 1867. Selection of the winner shall depend purely on the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness of the player/cricket match which is classified as a game of skill.
18. This Policy shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this Policy.