Terms & Conditions:
Bundl Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Swiggy”, “Instamart”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is introducing the “Pepsi Gold Bottle Hunt” (“Activity”), on 7th September, 2021 from 4pm to 6pm on Swiggy – Instamart’, wherein the User (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “Customer”) has an opportunity to participate in the Activity in the following manner and subject to the terms and conditions (T&Cs) mentioned hereinbelow –
1. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy or Activity, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
2. Activity Details:
- The Activity shall be a one day activity and shall commence on the 7th September, 2021 from 4pm to 6pm only.-
- To participate in the activity, during the given time (4pm to 6 Pm) you can explore the Instamart section / page on the Swiggy app and hunt for the specially priced Pepsi Gold Bottle at Rs 1 across the different categories.
- A user can claim this specially priced Pepsi Gold Bottle only once at Rs 1.
- There will be only a limited number of Pepsi Cans (1000 nos) and this will be given in the order of first come – first to order, at our sole discretion/judgement .
- The specially priced Pepsi Gold Bottle at Rs 1 can be ordered with other items or individually.
- The order containing the specially priced Pepsi Gold Bottle at Rs 1 will be delivered at our usual delivery cost / offers.
- The specially priced bottle will be named differently, for the interest of keeping the activity fun and interesting .
- To participate in the Activity, You need to fulfil the following criteria:
- You shall be a Swiggy User;
- You are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and shall be of minimum age of 18 years; and
- You shall be in whole compliance of and adhere to all laws and regulations;
- Swiggy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Activity or violates the T&Cs.
- This Activity is valid in all cities serviceable on the Campaign Date. The Campaign is applicable only for Swiggy Users.
- All rights with respect to selection of the Users for the above Activity shall vest with Us and shall be done as per the procedure adopted in Our sole discretion. Our decision in this regard will be final.
- You shall not damage or misuse any of intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any third party. You agree that You shall provide Your photograph only and not of any third party. In case any third party claims against Us due to the Use of the photograph provided by You, You agree and undertake to indemnify Us against such third-party claims.
- All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols etc. being displayed on Swiggy App and in our e-mails for the Activity except the photograph provided by You, shall be the exclusive property of Swiggy and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any unauthorised usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law. All intellectual property right in Your picture vest with You and You grant Swiggy an unlimited, irrevocable license to use and publish Your picture.
- There is no cash alternative to the benefits hereunder. Further, such benefits do not give any additional guarantee or warranty and are non-transferable.
- Swiggy shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any User in the Campaign.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Swiggy harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Swiggy as a consequence of (i) violation of the terms of this T&Cs by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
- Swiggy shall not publish any of your personal data.
- These T&Cs shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under these T&Cs.