Terms & Conditions:
Bundl Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Swiggy”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is introducing the Swiggy Khamentry (“Activity”), from 10th October 2021 to 15th October 2021 wherein the User (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “Customer”) has an opportunity to participate in the Activity in the following manner and subject to the terms and conditions (T&Cs) mentioned hereinbelow –
1. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy or Activity, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
2. Activity Details:
- The Swiggy Khamentry is a 6-day activity from 10th October 2021 to 15th October 2021.
To participate in the activity, you will need to watch the match and Tweet your commentary with #KhamentryBox using food references to win!
- Swiggy will Quote/Retweet a selected few entries during the course of the match. This action shouldn’t be confused with the final result.
- Swiggy will internally select three tweets, and the winners shall be announced the following day via an audio tweet from Harsha/Aakash.
- Entries not adhering to the terms of the contest shall not be entertained i.e:
- No naming IPL teams, players or any other IPL trademarked assets.
- The khamentary tweets and food references picked by the user shouldn’t be derogatory to any player/individual/any other third party in any form.
- Winners will be chosen solely by Swiggy’s internal team and Swiggy’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
- There is no restriction on the number of times a User can participate in the Activity.
- Winners will be communicated via Twitter.
- By submitting an entry for the contest, You agree to provide Your consent to Us to use Your entry and Your details in our marketing communications and for announcement of winners on Twitter. By providing Your consent herein, You understand and agree that You shall have no claims against Us regarding the Use of Your photograph, video, and/or any other details provided by You in the entry and for participating in the Activity.
- To participate in the Activity, You need to fulfil the following criteria:
- You are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and shall be of a minimum age of 18 years;
- You shall be in whole compliance of and adhere to all laws and regulations;
- You should have never been convicted of any offence under any laws that are applicable to you.;
- Swiggy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Activity or violates the T&Cs.
- All rights with respect to selection of the winners for the above Activity shall vest with Us and shall be done as per the procedure adopted at Our sole discretion. Our decision in this regard will be final.
- You shall not damage or misuse any intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any third party. You agree that You shall provide Your photograph only, if needed, and not of any third party. In case any third party claims against Us due to the Use of the photograph provided by You, You agree and undertake to indemnify Us against such third-party claims.
- 17. All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols etc. being displayed on Swiggy App, Swiggy Instagram handle and in our e-mails for the Activity except the photograph provided by You, shall be the exclusive property of Swiggy and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law. All intellectual property right in Your picture vest with You and You grant Swiggy an unlimited, irrevocable license to use and publish Your picture.
- There is no cash alternative to the benefits hereunder. Further, such benefits do not give any additional guarantee or warranty and are non-transferable.
- Swiggy shall not be responsible for any loss, injury, or any other liability arising due to participation by any User in the Campaign.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Swiggy harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Swiggy as a consequence of (i) violation of the terms of this T&Cs by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
- These T&Cs shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under these T&Cs.