This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Bundl Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Swiggy”, “Instamart”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add or remove portions of this terms & conditions or this Contest (defined below), at any time without any prior written notice to You.
- Details of the Contest:
“#InstamartPuzzleLeague” contest (“Contest”) commences at 6AM on 5th May, 2022 and will go on till 11:59 PM on 29th May, 2022 on the Platform via Swiggy Instamart’s twitter handle at https://twitter.com/SwiggyInstamart (“Swiggy Instamart Twitter Handle”). Entry into this Contest is only open to Twitter Users having access to the Swiggy Instamart Twitter Handle, who participate in the Contest (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “User”) subject to and in accordance with the T&Cs mentioned below –
a. The Contest will be conducted every Wednesday starting from 5th May, 2022 until 23:59 P.M on 29th May, 2022 ( “Contest Period”).
b. Steps to participate
i. To participate in the Contest during the Contest Period , you need to successfully place an order on Instamart (“Instamart Order”)
ii. If You receive a puzzle along with your delivered Instamart Order (“Flyer”), You need to solve the same and take a photograph of the solved puzzle (“Solved Puzzle Photograph”) .
iii. After solving the puzzle, You are required to scan the QR code which is on the Flyer. The QR code will redirect You to Your Twitter handle and create an auto-populated tweet (“Draft Tweet”) or You may manually, from your Twitter account, tweet tagging the Swiggy Instamart Twitter Handle with the hashtag #InstamartPuzzleLeague and the Solved Puzzle Photograph (“Manual Tweet”).
iv. You must attach the Solved Puzzle Photograph to the Draft Tweet and post the same on Your Twitter handle or post the Manual Tweet (“Final Tweet”).
c. First Fifty (50) Users (each week) posting the Final Tweet may stand a chance to win 2 Instamart Party Boxes consisting of snacks and beverages worth Rs 350/- (“Winner(s)”) . A User can be a Winner only once during the Contest.
d. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, You need to also fulfill the following criteria:
i. You are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and shall be of minimum age of 18 years;
ii. You shall be in compliance of and adhere to all laws and regulations;
2. Relevant terms and conditions:
a. The Contest will be running during the Contest Period, however, entries will only be accepted till the first fifty (50) Users have adhered to Clause (b), (c) and (d)above.
b. The Winners will be contacted via Twitter direct message on the account from which they would have shared the Final Tweet. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, it shall be the sole responsibility of the User to check the Swiggy Instamart Twitter Handle and their messages (even in spam/requests) for the results/updates posted by Us.
c. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by Us during the Contest Period. Any operating or ancillary costs, if any, associated with the prize is the sole responsibility of the Winner.
d. The Users understand that We do not make any assurances as to the probability of winning in this Contest.
e. The User understands and agrees that a User can be a Winner only once during this Contest.
f. We do not collect any participation fees for the Contest.
g. The Users should only respond to the messages from Swiggy Instamart Twitter Handle.
h. Participation in the Contest is entirely voluntary and participation will be construed as an acceptance of the Swiggy T&C’s and Winners may be contacted further for any follow-up/new contests.
i. There is no cash alternative to the benefits hereunder. Further, such benefits do not give any additional guarantee or warranty and are non-transferable.
j. In the event of any queries relating to the Contest, You may reach out to Us through the ‘Contact Us’ section on the Swiggy application and website.
k. This Contest is not valid in the state of Tamil Nadu and for any User from the state of Tamil Nadu. The same shall be a disqualification to the Contest. The Contest is valid for all other cities serviceable for Instamart during the Contest Period
3. In addition to other requirements in these T&Cs, entries must not contain anything unlawful, misleading, discriminatory, or defamatory. We also reserve the right to disqualify from the Contest any User, who, We have reason to believe has breached these T&Cs, Swiggy T&C’s,engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct or is in breach of Twitter’s terms & conditions of use or is in breach of applicable law.
4. You shall not damage or misuse any of intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any third party.All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols etc. being displayed on Our application or website or Swiggy Instamart Twitter Handle except the photograph provided by You(if any), shall be the exclusive property of Swiggy and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law. All intellectual property right in Your picture vest with You and You grant Swiggy an unlimited, irrevocable license to use and publish Your picture for the purposes of this Contest.
5. Swiggy shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any User in the Contest, whether direct or indirect.
6. We assume no responsibility for any technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, loss or damage in the operation of the website and/or participation in the Contest. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of being run as planned, due to causes beyond the reasonable control of Us, We may modify, suspend, terminate or recommence the Contest without any further notice.
7. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Swiggy harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Swiggy as a consequence of (i) violation of the terms of this T&Cs or any other policy by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part and/or (iv) any third party claims.
8. User agrees (without charge) to participate in any promotional activities planned by Us and consent to their name and image being used in Our marketing materials. By participating in this Contest, you consent to share your name, email ID , address and phone number with Us, Our agents, any third parties we may have a tie-up to facilitate this Contest, contacting Winners and sending prizes. You also provide your consent to You being tagged on the Swiggy Instamart Twitter Handle posts etc.
9. These T&Cs shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under these T&Cs.
10. Swiggy shall not be liable for any defect in the prize and makes no representation and/or warranty regarding the prize and hereby expressly disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness of the prize for a particular purpose.
11. Swiggy reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to amend/change/vary any of the terms and conditions for the Contest at any time without any prior notice. By entering into the Contest, the User agrees to such amended terms.
12. Under no circumstance shall Swiggy and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the User and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if Swiggy has been advised of the possibility of such damages.