This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Bundl Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Swiggy”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) reserves the right at its sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add or remove portions of this terms and conditions or this Activity (defined below), at any time without prior notice to You.
A) Details of the Activity:
We are introducing User Generated activity (“Activity”), a week-long activity which commences at 12 PM on 3rd July 2022 until 12pm of 8 July 2022 (“Activity Period”) on the Platform via Swiggy Minis’ Instagram Handle at minisonswiggy (“Swiggy Minis Instagram Handle”). Entry into this Activity is only open to Instagram Users having access to the Swiggy Minis Instagram Handle, who participate in the Activity (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “User”) subject to and in accordance with the T&Cs mentioned below
B) Steps to Participate:
- To participate in the Activity, You need to send us the entries of your best photographs via Our posts/ stories published on the Swiggy Minis Instagram Handle.
- There is no restriction on the number of times you can participate in the Activity. You can share your photographs throughout the Activity Period.
- By submitting an entry for the Activity, You agree to provide Your consent to Us to You being tagged on the Swiggy Minis Instagram Handle stories/ posts etc. By providing Your consent herein, You understand and agree that You shall have no claims against Us regarding the Use of Your photograph, video, and/or any other details provided by You in the entry and for participating in the Activity
- To be eligible to participate in the Activity, You also need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and shall be of minimum age of 18 years;
- You shall be in compliance of and adhere to all laws and regulations;
C) Relevant Terms and Conditions:
- Users shall not be awarded with any gratification/prize against this Activity.
- We do not collect any participation fees for the Activity.
- Your participation in the Activity is entirely voluntary and your participation will be construed as an acceptance of these T&C’s and Swiggy T&Cs.
- In the event of any queries relating to the Activity, You may reach out to Us through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition to the requirements in these T&Cs, the entries must not contain anything obscene, unlawful, misleading, discriminatory, or defamatory. We also reserve the right to disqualify from the Activity any User, who, We have reason to believe has breached these T&Cs, Swiggy T&C’s, engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct or is in breach of applicable law.
- You shall not damage or misuse any intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any third party. You agree that You shall provide Your photograph only, if needed, and not of any third party. In case any third party claims against Us due to the Use of the photograph provided by You, You agree and undertake to indemnify Us against such third-party claims.
- All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols etc. being displayed on Our Platform, Swiggy Minis Instagram handle and in our e-mails for the Activity except the photograph provided by You, shall be the exclusive property of Swiggy and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law. All intellectual property right in Your picture vest with You and You grant Swiggy an unlimited, irrevocable license to use and publish Your picture for the purposes of this Acitivity.
- Swiggy shall not be responsible for any loss, injury, or any other liability arising due to participation by any User in the Activity, whether direct or indirect.
- We assume no responsibility for any technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, loss or damage in the operation of the Platform and/or participation in the Activity. If for any reason the Activity is not capable of being run as planned, due to causes beyond the reasonable control of Us, We may modify, suspend, terminate or recommence the Activity without any further notice.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Swiggy harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Swiggy as a consequence of (i) violation of the terms of this T&Cs and the Swiggy T&Cs by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part and/ or (iv) any third party claims.
- Swiggy makes no representation and/or warranty regarding the Activity and hereby expressly disclaims all other warranties, express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness of the prize for a particular purpose.
- User agrees (without charge) to participate in any promotional activities planned by Us and consent to their name and image being used in Our Swiggy Minis Instagram Handle and marketing materials. By participating in this Activity, User(s) consent to the use of their personal information as set out in this clause and the Swiggy T&C’s. We may, either by our employees, agents or third parties, collect and use personal information submitted with each entry for the purpose of running the Activity.
- Swiggy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Activity or violates the T&Cs.
- Swiggy reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to amend/change/vary any of the terms and conditions for the Activity at any time without any prior notice. By entering into the Activity, the User agrees to such amended terms.
- Under no circumstance shall Swiggy and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the User and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if Swiggy has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- These T&Cs shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under these T&Cs.