This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Bundl Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Swiggy”, “Instamart”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms & conditions or this Contest (defined below), at any time without any prior written notice to You.
- Details of the Contest:
“Red Bull Showrun Ticket Giveaway” contest (“Contest”) commences at 10:00 PM on 3rd of March 2023 and will remain live until 12:00 PM on 5th March, 2023 for Prize 1 (“Prize 1 Contest Period”) and until 11:59 PM on 6th of March 2023 for Prize 2 (“Prize 2 Contest Period”) (together Prize 1 Contest Period and Prize 2 Contest Period shall be referred to as “Contest Period”) via Swiggy Instamart’s Instagram handle at https://www.instagram.com/shall_instamart/?hl=en (“Swiggy Instamart Instagram Handle”) and Swiggy Instamart’s Twitter handle at https://twitter.com/SwiggyInstamart (“Swiggy Instamart Twitter Handle”). Entry to this Contest is only open to Instagram and Twitter users having access to the Swiggy Instamart Instagram Handle and Swiggy Instamart Twitter Handle, as the case may be, who participate in the Contest (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “User”) subject to and in accordance with the T&Cs mentioned below –
- Steps to participate
- Depending on which platform You’re participating on, You must follow the Swiggy Instamart Instagram and/or Swiggy Instamart Twitter Handle.
- You must comment with a fact pertaining to the Red Bull Racing team.
- You must tag friend in the comment (“Plus One”)
- You must specify which prize you want i.e Prize 1 or Prize 2
Ten (10) Users will be selected by Us based on the most interesting entries submitted during the respective Contest Period i.e. Prize 1 Contest Period and Prize 2 Contest Period, subject to following the T&Cs above (each “Winner”) will either win Prize 1 or Prize 2, as the case may be.
- To be eligible to participate in the Contest, You need to also fulfill the following criteria:
- You are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and shall be of minimum 18 years of age;
- You shall be in compliance of and adhere to all applicable laws and regulations;
- Details of the Prizes:
Prize 1: two tickets for access to Super Car Club Garage, Thane to witness and experience the Walk-through and Car Assembly Showcase of the Oracle Red Bull Racing Car on 8th of March 2023 4:00pm onwards along with two invites to a meet and greet event with David Coulthard taking place on 11th of March 2023 at 4:30pm at Palm Garden, Level 2, Taj Lands End, Bandra.
Prize 2: Two VIP tickets to the Grandstand seating* at the Red Bull Showrun event at Bandra Band Stand, Mumbai and two invites to the after-party taking place in Mumbai on 12th of March 2023.
(Prize 1 and Prize 2, together, shall be referred to as “Prizes”)
The Prizes are non-transferable and can only be used by the Winner and the Plus One.
* seats are assigned on a first come-first serve basis at a designated area. Hence choice of seat number/row number is not available.
- Relevant terms and conditions:
- The Winners will be contacted via Instagram direct message or via Twitter direct message on the account from which they would have shared the Contest entry or via a response to their tweet on our Twitter post on Swiggy Instamart Twitter Handle. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, it shall be the sole responsibility of the User to their messages (even in spam/requests) for the results/updates posted by Us.
- The Winners will also be tagged in a comment posted by us on the Contest post on the Swiggy Instamart Instagram Handle and Swiggy Instamart Twitter Handle as the case may be.
- The Users should only respond to the messages from Swiggy Instamart Instagram or Swiggy Instamart Twitter Handle, as applicable.
- The Winners will be required to share their phone number, email ID and full name, and the full name of the Plus One (“Details”). By providing the Details to Us, You consent to the use of the information shared for the purposes of facilitating the Prizes including but not limited to Us sharing the data with Red Bull India Private Limited and/or its ticketing partner solely for the purpose of the Prizes.
- Once the Details have been shared with the Red Bull India Private Limited team, We will no longer be responsible for the Prizes or any changes thereof including but not limited to changes in dates, venues etc.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by Us during the Contest Period. Any operating or ancillary costs, if any, associated with the prize is the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Repetitive fact entries will not be considered.
- The Users understand that We do not make any assurances as to the probability of winning in this Contest.
- The User understands and agrees that a User can be a Winner only once during this Contest.
- We do not collect any participation fees for the Contest.
- Participation in the Contest is entirely voluntary and participation will be construed as an acceptance of the Swiggy T&C’s .
- There is no cash alternative to the benefits hereunder. Further, such benefits do not give any additional guarantee or warranty regarding the products sold on the Swiggy app and are non-transferable.
- In the event of any queries relating to the Contest, You may reach out to Us through the ‘Contact Us’ section on the Swiggy application and website.
- This Contest is not valid in the state of Tamil Nadu and for any User from the state of Tamil Nadu. The same shall be a disqualification to the Contest.
- In addition to other requirements in these T&Cs, entries must not contain anything unlawful, misleading, discriminatory, or defamatory. We also reserve the right to disqualify from the Contest any User, who, We have reason to believe has breached these T&Cs, Swiggy T&C’s, engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct or is in breach of Instagram’s terms & conditions of use or is in breach of applicable law.
- Swiggy shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any User in the Contest, whether direct or indirect.
- We assume no responsibility for any technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, loss or damage in the operation of the website and/or participation in the Contest. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of being run as planned, due to causes beyond the reasonable control of Us, We may modify, suspend, terminate or recommence the Contest without any further notice.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Swiggy harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Swiggy as a consequence of (i) violation of the terms of this T&Cs or any other policy by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part and/or (iv) any third party claims.
- We reserve the right to re-post any social media posts on Swiggy Instamart Instagram Handle or Swiggy Instamart Twitter Handle where We have been tagged.
- All the evens will be held in Mumbai and all arrangements including but not limited to accommodation, transport ,to and fro from the venue (in any city), food , beverages etc. shall be borne solely by the Winner and We shall under no circumstances be liable for the same.
- These T&Cs shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under these T&Cs.
- Under no circumstance shall Swiggy and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the User and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if Swiggy has been advised of the possibility of such damages.