This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Bundl Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Swiggy”, “Instamart”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms & conditions or this Contest (defined below), at any time without any prior written notice to You.
- Details of the Contest:
“#MegaFreedomSale” contest (“Contest”) commences at 12:00 PM on 7th of August 2023 and will remain live until 11:59 PM on 13th of August 2023 (“Contest Period”) via Swiggy Instamart’s Instagram handle at https://www.instagram.com/swiggy_instamart/?hl=en (“Swiggy Instamart Instagram Handle”). Entry to this Contest is only open to Instagram users having access to the Swiggy Instamart Instagram Handle, who participate in the Contest (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “User”) subject to and in accordance with the T&Cs mentioned below –
- Steps to participate:
- User must follow the Swiggy Instamart Instagram Handle.
- User must follow the specific instructions provided in the post on the Swiggy Instamart Instagram Handle (“Contest Post”) and comment under the Contest Post with their response (“Comment”).
- User must use the hashtag #MegaFreedomSale in their Comment.
- User must get at least five likes on their Comment.
- Thirty (30) Users who follow the above steps and have the most creative entries submitted during the Contest Period (each a “Winner”) will win a gift hamper containing one (1) cloth tote bag, three (3) vegetable storage bags, one (1) flag badge, one (1) packet of candy and two (2) packets of cookies (together “Hamper”).
- To be eligible to participate in the Contest, You need to also fulfill the following criteria:
- You are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and shall be of minimum 18 years of age;
- You shall be in compliance of and adhere to all applicable laws and regulations;
- Relevant terms and conditions:
- The Winners will be contacted via Instagram direct message on the account from which they would have shared the Contest entry. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, it shall be the sole responsibility of the User to check the Swiggy Instamart Instagram Handle and their messages (even in spam/requests) for the results/updates posted by Us.
- The Users should only respond to the messages from Swiggy Instamart Instagram Handle.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries that are late, lost, misdirected or not received by Us during the Contest Period. Any operating or ancillary costs, if any, associated with the prize is the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- The Users understand that We do not make any assurances as to the probability of winning in this Contest.
- The User understands and agrees that a User can be a Winner only once during this Contest.
- We do not collect any participation fees for the Contest.
- Participation in the Contest is entirely voluntary and participation will be construed as an acceptance of the Swiggy T&C’s .
- There is no cash alternative to the benefits hereunder. Further, such benefits do not give any additional guarantee or warranty regarding the products sold on the Swiggy app and are non-transferable.
- In the event of any queries relating to the Contest, You may reach out to Us through the ‘Contact Us’ section on the Swiggy application and website.
- This Contest is not valid in the state of Tamil Nadu and for any User from the state of Tamil Nadu. The same shall be a disqualification to the Contest.The Contest is valid for all other cities serviceable by Instamart during the Contest Period
- In addition to other requirements in these T&Cs, entries must not contain anything unlawful, misleading, discriminatory, or defamatory. We also reserve the right to disqualify from the Contest any User, who, We have reason to believe has breached these T&Cs, Swiggy T&C’s, engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct or is in breach of Instagram’s terms & conditions of use or is in breach of applicable law.
- By participating in this Contest, You consent to share Your name, email ID , address and phone number with Us, Our agents, any third parties we may have a tie-up to facilitate this Contest, contacting Winner(s) and sending Hampers.
- Swiggy shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any User in the Contest, whether direct or indirect.
- We assume no responsibility for any technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, loss or damage in the operation of the website and/or participation in the Contest. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of being run as planned, due to causes beyond the reasonable control of Us, We may modify, suspend, terminate or recommence the Contest without any further notice.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Swiggy harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Swiggy as a consequence of (i) violation of the terms of this T&Cs or any other policy by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part and/or (iv) any third party claims.
- These T&Cs shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under these T&Cs.
- We reserve the right to re-post any social media posts on Swiggy Instamart Instagram Handle where We have been tagged.
- Under no circumstance shall Swiggy and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the User and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if Swiggy has been advised of the possibility of such damages.