Terms & Conditions:
Bundl Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Swiggy”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is introducing a campaign called “Foodies’ Choice” to promote Must Try / Best Seller Dishes from a specific Area (“Campaign”), wherein the User (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “Customer”) has an opportunity to participate in the Campaign in the following manner and subject to the terms and conditions (T&Cs) mentioned hereinbelow –
1. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. Campaign Details:
Foodies’ Choice: A campaign to crowdsource dish recommendations from existing Swiggy Customers of a particular neighbourhood, for the purpose of featuring these recommendations on an email list titled ‘<Area name> Foodies’ Choice. The recommendations will be gathered through an online survey sheet, wherein You will be required to share Your top 5-7 dish suggestions, along with Your photo. The information collected (recommendations and photo) may be published partially or fully in an email whose content will be promoted via the Swiggy App, Swiggy App Push Notifications, Emails and Swiggy social media channels, including but not limited to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
3. To participate in the Campaign, You will be required to share:
– The list of 5 -7 dishes that You recommend from Your neighbourhood and the restaurants at which these dishes can be found.
– Your photograph.
– Your full name.
4. By providing Your photograph and other details as required above, You agree to provide Your consent to Us to use Your photograph and above details for the purpose of this Campaign. By providing Your consent herein, You understand and agree that You shall have no claims against Us regarding the use of Your photograph and other details provided by You, for the Campaign.
4. To participate in the Campaign, You need to fulfil the following criteria:
● You shall be a Swiggy User;
● You are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and shall be of minimum age of 18 years; and
● You shall be in whole compliance of and adhere to all laws and regulations;
5. Swiggy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Activity or violates the T&Cs.
6. All rights with respect to selection of the Users for the above Campaign shall vest with Us and shall be done as per the procedure adopted in Our sole discretion. Our decision in this regard will be final.
7. You shall not damage or misuse any of intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any third party. You agree that You shall provide Your photograph only and not of any third party. In case any third party raises claims against Us due to the Use of the photograph provided by You, You agree and undertake to indemnify Us against such third-party claims.
8. All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols etc. being displayed on Swiggy App and in our e-mails for the Campaign except the photograph provided by You, shall be the exclusive property of Swiggy and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever and any unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law. All intellectual property rights in Your photograph shall vest with You and You grant Swiggy an unlimited, irrevocable license to use and publish Your photograph.
9. There is no cash alternative to the benefits hereunder. Further, such benefits do not give any additional guarantee or warranty and are non-transferable.
10. Swiggy shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising due to participation by any User in the Campaign.
11. You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Swiggy harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Swiggy as a consequence of (i) violation of the terms of this T&Cs by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
12. Swiggy shall not publish any of Your personal data except the details and photograph provided by You for this Campaign
13.These T&Cs shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under these T&Cs.